One of my Facebook ad accounts was disabled for policy violations, and how I got it back! 😱
Everything I advertise is above board, so when I got the notice I double and triple checked the ads.
Keep in mind, I’ve been running almost the same lead gen ad for 4 months in this account with great results and high relevance scores.
The Site is about science experiments for kids – stuff I do with my own kids for their homeschooling.
Today is Sept 6 – I got the notice and started replying on Aug 26. (2017)
I appealed every day.
Then I replied to each appeal that was listed as “closed”.
I was courteous and provided my personal contact information in each note.
I also asked for clarification in each note explaining that I believed I was not in violation on any policy and that I was looking for more information, so it wouldn’t happen again in the future.
👏I finally got the note below – and the ads are running again!
This is why I keep multiple accounts in my business manager. I think I have 50 or so backups (so far), so if a problem comes up, I can move myself or a client with minimal disruption.
I also keep multiple business manager accounts (you can have two on each person’s account).
This is the second time I’ve been able to bring ad accounts back from “Disabled for policy violations” situations.
One of my Facebook ad accounts was disabled for policy violations! 😱